Our Health Service Programs
Health is the Pre-requisites for the well-being of an individual as it is the key to acquiring skill to work and earn livelyhood. The major component of the medical Camp service of DMFCCF is to increase the access to the poor and disadvantaged urban population areas in the district of Coimbatore. DMFCCF has planned interventioned to the indigenous communities of Coimbatore keeping in mind the following constraints faced by the urban population.
- Inadequate health seeking behavior of urban people.
- Medicalcare camps for many areas in the Coimbatore city.
- Lastly due to their beliefs and inhibitions.
Following are the activities under DMFCCF Medical Care Program Plan
- Conducting Health care camp services in urban areas.
- Conducting Blood donation camp, Dental cheakups and Eye test camps
- Information, Education and Communication (IEC)