Dr.Mrs.Francis Community Care Foundation is a non-profitable, social, humanitarian organization established on in the year of 2003. DMFCCF is a social welfare organization striving to uplift the underprivileged communities by providing skill development training program, women empowerment tanning programs, basic Medical camps,etc.... Our foundation is highly motivated to rehabilitate the deprived people.
Our Major activities are strengthening of Urban women, Health activities for Town panchayat and Urban peoples and Skill development for students.
Our trust vision is “ Helping others is the way we Help others ” by promoting the means of Sense of duty to self, family and to the society.
The Trust works diligently in the following areas
- Make our contribution towards health and social responsibility.
- We organized a blood camp and Eye test camp to provide welfare services for rural peoples.
- Run Training institute to provide skill training to Indian youths and make them well qualified skilled person for industries current manpower.
- Our major activities are Skill Development, Energy consultant, Energy Audit, Assessment and Validation.
- We are affiliated training partner of SCGJ, NIELIT, PMKVY, TNULM and Aajeevika Skills. We are providing skill training, especially in solar energy for the last three years.
- Launching diversified income generation activities for rural people.
- We Provide market oriented skills training to women.
- Integration skill training and income generation or making literacy a precondition for skill training and income generation activities.